Pool + Privacy + Convenience = Family Bliss
HIGHLIGHTS: Spacious family home with two living spaces + Summer lifestyle pool with amazing entertaining + Great yard space + So close to Grand Plaza major shopping
Designed for people who love to entertain this home feels good to be inside and out. Situated on nearly a ¼ acre of land, your new home offers great privacy with a complete functional floor plan that offers two separate living spaces. The three bedrooms are located upstairs with a generous master retreat combining a balcony.
The winning feature of this property is its entertaining ability with the extensive outdoor patio overlooking the summer pool, just in the time with these warmer days! The kids and pets will have plentiful space to roam around with the sizable yard. A double remote lock up also allows for drive through access which means you can securely store your assets.
As the list of enticing factors continues, the prime location is something we must make note of. Only a matter of minutes to major shopping in Grand Plaza, public transport and surrounding parks, you will love the convenience this property offers.
- 3 x Spacious bedrooms with robes upstairs
- Master retreat is spacious with balcony
- Study / 4th room downstairs
- Two-way bathroom upstairs + separate toilet downstairs
- Lounge and dining as you enter with high ceilings
- The characteristic kitchen offers timber highlights and combines with the meals + essential appliances
- Family rumpus with bar leads you to the amazing outdoor entertaining
- Insulation + air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Freshly painted in some areas with new carpets
- Salt water swimming pool with solar heating
- Double remote garage with drive through ability
- Garden shed + fully fenced + established yard
- So close to major shopping, parks & public transport
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.