acreage life | A Serene Retreat With The Perfect Horse Setup
HIGHLIGHTS: Quality Built Home + Large Open planed Living + Horse property with dressage arena + Barn Shed (24m x 10m approx.) + 2Ha (5 acres approx.) + Next to Yarrabilba
Presenting to you here is a classy home that has been gracefully designed for family living sprawling over an elevated acreage allotment with wrap around varandahs. Privately set off the road the drive way reveals a spacious country style home. Showcasing big and open spaces you will enjoy the seamless flow between the living destinations.
When you head outside the lifestyle is continued with a swimming pool just in time for Summer. The huge barn shed offers you a home business opportunity or brilliant storage. With the grounds being setup and ready for horses, this is an exquisite property with options. Unique and enticing, it will appeal to all families looking to make the exclusive tree change or a safe place for your horses to roam.
So close to Yarrabilba this acreage residence will be potentially a great future investment with so much infrastructure and growth coming to the region. If you want a property that includes quality assets then this is a must inspect.
• 5 x Spacious bedrooms | 2 with walk-in-robes
• Master with walk through ensuite & walk-in robe
• 2 x Big bathrooms featuring bay windows
• Multiple Large Living Spaces
• LIVING 1: Formal lounge with bay window
• LIVING 2: Open planned family and meals featuring high ceilings
• LIVING 3: Third lounge / Rumpus
• Well-equipped central Kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Barn Shed (24m x 10m approx.) with 5 roller doors including a full height opening, 3 phase power and Mezzanine floor (5m x 9m approx.)
• Stables plus a full sized sand dressage arena
• 4 x 22,000Ltr (approx.) water tanks
• Quality construction with brickwork being Corefilled and Rodded
• Established and private grounds
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.