acreage life |
The best kept acreage secret is Elizabeth Park. A perfect balance between a tree change and maintaining a proximity to amenities, welcome to this established property. This Greenbank residence exudes brilliance in every aspect. Set back from the road and securely fenced you will enjoy the privacy for the family.
Enter and you will uncover a cosy home encompassed by natural surrounds offering the escape from everyday hustle and bustle. A combination of character with the exposed brick and modern features will ignite your senses as you walk through.
The beauty is not solely contained within its walls as you head outside into the brilliant entertaining surrounded by nature with plenty of room to host parties. The owners have cherished this and have even hosted a wedding here!
Whether it’s relaxing inside the impressive internal living, working from the shed or unwinding by the swimming pool, there is something for the whole family. Only minutes to major shopping and showcasing a peaceful environment, this place will make you enjoy home.
• Prime Elizabeth park location
• 5 x Bedrooms with walk-in robes
• Master features ensuite & walk-in robe
• 3 x Bathrooms
• Family lounge as you enter
• Open planned flow from dining into the large pool room and bar area
• Large modern kitchen with pantry and plenty of storage space
• 2 x Private courtyard areas
• Enormous outdoor covered entertainment area overlook the private pool/spa and garden area
• Fully sealed driveway to a double front garage
• Rear double garage used as a workshop and storage
• Solar Panels + solar hot water system with off-peak electric system
• Salt water pool and spa with a large sand filtration system and new salt chlorination system
• Bore pump with established watering systems
• Satellite dish for television reception
• NBN connected with excellent response
• Established assorted fruit trees including: mango, avocado, macadamia and citrus trees
• Fully fenced block with electric front double gates
• Security lighting around the dwelling
• Rock waterfall garden area
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.