The Perfect All-Rounder To Suit Your Family
HIGHLIGHTS: Contemporary home + Brilliant side access for boat / caravan + Cul-de-sac position + Stretton College Catchment
The true identity of this home is revealed when you step through the front double door and into a stylish, contemporary space. You will find a smooth flow for the continuous living, dining, and kitchen destinations with a seamless transition out into the covered entertaining. Easy maintenance throughout with tiles and bamboo flooring means less work and more relaxing.
Fresh landscaping has been done outside which is designed for ‘real life’ easy maintenance, and to look good all year round. With a brilliant concreted side access to park your boat / caravan, and further large shade sails attached, you have ample room to safely park your assets.
• 4 x Bedrooms with robes
• Master features spacious ensuite
• 2 x Neat bathrooms + Separate laundry
• Open lounge & dining which lets in great light from the windows
• Family living connects with kitchen then flows to meals
• Functional kitchen with AEG self-cleaning oven + Bosch induction cooktop + Asko dishwasher + Walk-in pantry
• Bamboo flooring to all bedrooms and living area
• Insulated roof + Air-conditioning
• Great outdoor entertaining with fly over roof & BBQ area
• 3.6kW solar with new inverter
• Freshly painted roof
• Double lock up garage
• Large shade sails for an additional 4 car park spaces
• Amazing concreted side access to park the boat / caravan
• Freshly updated greenery in the yard
• Close to bus and parks & Parkinson pool centre
• Stretton College Catchment
• NBN – broadband
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.