acreage life | Hilltop Magnificence
HIGHLIGHTS: Quiet cul-de-sac location + Elevated positioning + Steel Frame + Contemporary design + Established Yard
Located amid the relaxing country like lifestyle, the tranquil atmosphere of this magnificent 1 acre property offers the warmest of welcomes. This steel frame home sat in an elevated position reflects a quiet paradise offering a sense of relaxation as you take in the views of the gentle rolling hills.
Surrounded by lush greenery this home showcases some big spaces which include four bedrooms and two living areas. The flow from the massive open plan living, dining into the outdoors is exceptional as it connects both worlds through double sliders.
Outside the well positioned decked pergola is fit for perfect Sunday lounging with a glass of wine or beer celebrating the best views nature has to offer, whilst sharing laughter and happiness with friends and family. The finishing touches to this property include a perfect landscaped yard with a big shed at the back of the property which will provide options.
A special home in a sublime location, what more could you ask for.
• Steel frame built with Termi glass
• 4 x Spacious bedrooms with built-ins
• Master retreat is big with walk-in robe + Ensuite
• 2 x Bathrooms
• Separate large lounge
• Massive open planned family meals combining with kitchen
• Sensational kitchen with stone bench tops + Essential Appliances + ASKO dishwasher
• Ducted air-conditioning + Solar hot water + Insulation
• Alarm system
• Double lock-up garage with concrete driveway
• Roomy outdoor decked pergola with great views
• Side access leading to the 6m x 9m (approx.) shed
• Landscaped gardens and fully fenced
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.