acreage life | Modern Family Home plus Massive Shed on a Beautiful Acreage Block
HIGHLIGHTS: Spacious Home + Multiple Living Spaces + Outdoor Entertaining + Massive Shed + Solar Power
Capturing the spirit of peaceful acreage living, this established property is perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and will enhance your style of living.
Experience the modern and contemporary quality throughout this four bedroom plus study floor plan. The kitchen is mint with a long granite bench also showcasing gas cook top and a bigger fridge space. The master bedroom and family living area feature louver windows providing for extra air flow to keep you comfortable at your daily environment.
Roaming around the yard you escape to your own park with selective trees and neat gardens. The monster shed is accessed via the bitumen driveway making for incredible convenience and usability.
This home has all the right features to take your acreage lifestyle to new heights, so it’s time to come and add your personal touches with so much more potential here.
• 2007 approx. age Adenbrook built
• 4 Bedrooms with Built-ins
• Master with Ensuite plus Walk-in-robe + Louver’s
• Separate spacious study
• Bathroom with Double Vanity plus Shower and separate Bath
• Separate Powder Room
• Modern Kitchen with Granite stone benchtops + Gas Cooking + Dishwasher
• Open plan Living and Dining (Louver’s in living)
• Separate Lounge
• Ducted Air-conditioning + Outdoor ceiling fan
• Batts Insulation in roof + Sisalation in walls
• Security screens on windows and sliding doors + Alarm system
• Covered Outdoor Entertaining
• Double Garage with Bitumen Driveway leading to the shed
• Side Access to Massive Shed 19.5m x 6m x 2.7m (approx.) + 3 phase power
• 4kW Solar Power
• In ground 32,500L (approx.) water tank + Shed 37,000L (approx.) tank + 3,000L (approx.) tank
• Established yard with selective trees
• Electric gates + Fully fenced
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.