Exceptional Lifestyle with Generous Spaces
HIGHLIGHTS: Flowing floor plan design + 3 living spaces + Private entertaining + Extra-long secure carport plus parking for Boat/Caravan/Truck & 2LUG + Stretton College Catchment
Perfectly positioned in a quiet Crescent location in highly sought after Macquarie Park Estate you will find a rare opportunity to purchase this large family home situated just minutes from major highways whilst boasting unrivalled privacy with established tropical gardens.
This plantation home has been built with style and offers a great street appeal as you arrive. Upon viewing the outdoor presentation, you will find the interior is reflected with the same level of design ethos as you walk through. Immaculately presented you will discover a generous three living destinations along with four bedrooms.
The kitchen is open in design and blends into the flowing open plan. Heading to the outdoors, you will find a private oasis that makes the entertaining just that little more enjoyable from the mature and established greenery, to the extensive patio.
Accessibility with this property is incredible if you have a boat or caravan or extra vehicles you need storing. A specific area setup in the front with a great lockable side access allows for such storage ability. An attractive property from the outset, we know you will fall in love and continue to enjoy this amazing home the current sellers have cherished for many years.
- Plantation built home – 2004
- 4 x Double size bedrooms
- Master features walk-in robe + ensuite
- 2 x Neat bathrooms (main bath with separate toilet & vanity) + separate laundry
- Separate lounge as you enter
- Large open plan kitchen with dining and family room
- Rumpus / games room off family area
- Eat and entertain in this kitchen with gas cook top + dishwasher
- Insulated in walls and ceiling
- Air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Security screens on windows and doors
- 4 x camera security system + alarm system
- Extra large double remote garage great for 4wd
- Large entertaining area
- Side carport behind steel and timber lockable gates
- Off street parking for approx. 4 vehicles
- Parking available for caravan / boat
- 1 x 6,000L + 1 x 3,000L rainwater tanks + garden shed
- 5kw solar power
- Low maintenance private tropical rear and side garden
- NBN ready
Note: The outline shown on the aerial photos is for illustrative purposes only and is intended as a guide to the property boundary. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.